Terms & Conditions
1) LIFETIME WARRANTY
A.ShearDeals.com warrants this shear to be free from defects in material or workmanship for the LIFE OF THE SHEAR excluding damage and normal wear. Abuse or accident is not covered by this warranty. Most accidental damage can be repaired at our normal service charge. For charges see service information.
B. ShearDeals.com will replace any parts including silencers, washers, pivot screws, for the LIFE OF THE SHEAR, should they fail under normal use. To obtain a free replacement part send the shear prepaid to our service address. (Parts will automatically be replaced at the time of service if needed.)
2) ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE WARRANTY
ShearDeals.com will also guarantee this shear against dullness, nicks and accidental damage for a period of up to 1 years from the date of purchase.
Enclose $20.00 for warranty service (covers insurance, processing and return shipping).
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: Shears which have obviously been abused or have been serviced by any other company are not covered under this warranty.
ShearDeals.com will not be liable in tort or otherwise for incidental or consequential damage arising from the use of this shear.
Does a shear really need a tune up?
Routine maintenance can greatly prolong the cutting life of your shears and in addition will keep them performing at their peak performance.
What is the best way for me to maintain my shears?
1) After each haircut, clean off any excess hair from your shear.
2) Daily, add a few drops of oil to the inner pivot area and then open and close the shear several times. This will help clean excess debris from the pivot area. Then carefully wipe away any excess oil and debris.
3) Once a week, after oiling your shear, check the tension adjustment. Lift and drop one handle. If it falls more than 1/2 way shut, tighten the shear by turning the screw or tension knob slightly to the right. If your shear has a self adjuster this will be only 1 or 2 clicks clockwise. After adjustment, repeat the test and if necessary repeat the adjusting procedure. More tension is better for a shear than not enough.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All merchandise will be shipped within three business days upon receipt of order. Complete satisfaction with your order or service is guaranteed. All Shears that are sold come with a 14 day trial period. This will give you the opportunity to try them out to make sure that they fit your hand perfectly. The day you receive your shear from our online store begins your trial period. If you are not fully satisfied for any reason, simply call for a Return Authorization number and return the shear for a full refund of the purchase price. We have a very educated staff that should be able to help you find just the right shear for you, but if you are not absolutely delighted with the products you receive from
ShearDeals.com, please email us at email@example.com for a return authorization.
If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you can return your items for a prompt refund or exchange. Refunds for items returned within 14 of the purchase date will be credited in the full amount (excluding shipping charges) and the same form as the original payment type. Any claims for damaged order or missing items must be received within 2 business days of receipt of package.
In case following conditions are not met ShearDeals.com reserves the right to charge 20% restocking fee or refuse the return.
- The items must be returned for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt
- Items and packaging must be received in new condition
- The original manufacture's packaging must not be damaged
- Packaging must include all original items, manuals etc.
- Return Authorization Number must be clearly marked on the shipping box
- Return shipping must be prepaid
- Return package must include copy the original invoice or sale receipt
When you return an item within 14 days of receipt, your refund and how your refund is issued may differ based on the condition of the item, how long you've had the item, and how the item was purchased. Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use, a partial refund/restocking fee may apply.